Welcome to TURNDOG TALKS TO: the time of the week where I interview people with a story to share.
I’m delighted to welcome Brenton Hayden to the microphone today, the founder of Renters Warehouse. Brenton and I talk about how he overcame a few obstacles to get to where he is today, and of course, this is in aid of The Successful Mistake.
I’m excited to share this top interview with you, so please enjoy:
Brenton is CEO & Founder of Renters Warehouse, a professional landlord service. Harvard and MIT graduate. Angel Investor and Serial Entrepreneur. America’s youngest Franchisor.
The Interview Overview
- Brenton talks about getting that first BIG client, and although wonderful, caution should still be taken.
- He discusses the dangers of saying yes too often, and ultimately doing aspects that weren’t part of your initial plan. At times this can be beneficial, but on other occasions it can lead to danger
- We discuss the culture of the business and how this was affected once ideas and plans began to change
- Brenton also talks about doing the research you should always do, even if the client is large and respectable. Once a few unforeseen things went wrong, it affected Brenton and his team
- He talks about lessons learned from this, and how it made him approach the culture of the company differently.
- Saying no is sometimes okay, and searching for the RIGHT client is key
- Now, when setting up a new business or idea, Brenton approaches things very differently – for the better, of course.
Thanks for dropping by and joining us for this marvelous edition of Turndog Talks To
Make sure you join the conversation on YOUTUBE and SUBSCRIBE to the Turndog Channel – keeping you up to date with all interviews, trailers & other cool videos from the world of Turndog Millionaire.
Have a most lovely day,
Turndog – @turndog_million