Welcome to TURNDOG TALKS TO: the time of the week where I interview people with a story to share.
In this edition, I interview the uber talented, Claud Williams: the young British entrepreneur who’s winning many an award; set up the inspiring, Dream Nation; and generally making and leaving marks wherever he strides. As part of The Successful Mistake, Claud and I discuss the ins and outs of mistakes and overcoming them in style. Sit back, relax, and enjoy…
The Interview Overview
- Claud and I discuss doing too much, especially in the beginning when you’re finding your feet
- He tells me about his love for photography, but how he started to fall out of love with it
- It didn’t happen overnight, rather snook up on him as the weeks and months ticked by
- He talks about walking away from the camera, and how this helped him see the bigger picture – thus, help grow his business to exciting new levels
- We re-vist doing less, and how it brought him new clients, exciting clients, and over time, his passion for photography returned
- Falling out of love allowed him to fall in love once again 🙂
- We finish by discussing the other impacts this has had, such as a healthier lifestyle that Claud now enjoys
Claud Williams is an Entrepreneur, Visual Artists, and Practical Dreamer. Founder of The Creative Circle and Dream Nation, Claud aims to become one of his generations biggest positive influences, working on creative projects he loves, speaking to audiences of like minded people, and connecting with people who can help make a difference.
Thanks for dropping by and joining us for this marvelous edition of Turndog Talks To
Have a most lovely day,
Tundog – @turndog_million