Welcome to TURNDOG TALKS TO: the time of the week I interview people with a story to share.
Today I’m super excited to share my conversation with Corbett Barr, the internet maestro behind projects like Fizzle.co and Think Traffic. I managed to hunt down Corbett for The Successful Mistake, and was lucky enough to unearth a few Great Mistakes he’s made along his travels, and how he turned them around like only he can.
Lucky for you, I’m about to share EVERYTHING! So, here’s what you can expect…
The Interview Overview
- Corbett takes us back to before 2009, and a few choice mistakes that lead him down a particular path
- He’s tried to set up several companies and failed, but the largest was a software startup that raised over $3 million in investment
- Mr Barr discusses how the financial crisis killed them off, taking the offices and employees with it, and leaving him in a rather fragile state.
- However, rather than panic and rush to get any job he could find, Corbett shares the story about how he and his wife took a road trip to Mexico
- Along the way he discovered many people doing many amazing things, all from the freedom of the coffee shop, or suitcase, or general nomadic lifestyle.
- He tells us about how it gave him a new outlook on life, turned him towards blogging, and ultimately the life we all know him for today.
Corbett Barr is like the daddy. He’s been around longer, has experienced more success, knows what works and what doesn’t in online businesses. If FizzleCo was a cocktail bar, Corbett would be a negroni — classy, sophisticated, more often than not behaving like a gentleman.
Thanks for dropping by and joining us for this marvelous edition of Turndog Talks To
Make sure you join the conversation on YOUTUBE and SUBSCRIBE to the Turndog Channel – keeping you up to date with all interviews, trailers & other cool videos from the world of Turndog Millionaire.
Have a most lovely day,
Tundog – @turndog_million