WELCOME TO TURNDOG'S PRESS PAGE
SCROLL DOWN FOR A 55 SECOND WELCOME FROM ME
1ST PERSON BIO:
Hi, my name is Matthew Turner (aka: TURNDOG), and I’m an Author, Speaker & Brand Storyteller who Discovers, Creates & Shares Inspiring Stories each and every day. I love to write, but appreciate Storytelling requires more than words on paper. So, whether it’s through writing, filmmaking, or branding, I’m here to help you unearth your unique tale and share it with your audience. Come say hello and reinvigorate your brand with your Free 30 Day Brand Story Course.
3RD PERSON BIO:
Matthew Turner (aka: TURNDOG) is an Author, Speaker & Brand Storyteller who Discovers, Creates & Shares Inspiring Stories each day. Be it through Fiction, Non-Fiction, Filmmaking, or Branding, Matthew helps people and businesses alike unearth their unique tale, and share it with their audience. To learn more about the world of TURNDOG, and reinvigorate your brand with your Free 30 Day Brand Story Course – Click Here
HERE ARE SOME LINKS YOU MAY OR MAY NOT FUND IMPORTANT.
THE INS & OUTS OF TURNDOG
- My Story
- My Books
- The Businesses I Help
- My Speaking Page
- The Purple Coffee Podcast
- Resources Page
- The Storytelling Starter-Kit
POPULAR BLOG POSTS
- Who, Why & What of a Turndog
- The Definitive Post on Nomadic Storytelling
- My Monthly Income Reports
- Your Story Matters Damn It!
- Storytelling Provides YOU Freedom
- The Secret To Wandering In The Startup Wilderness
- 10 Incredible Storytellers
- 50 Great Brand Stories: 2013
- Get Your Book On Amazon For FREE
- An Honest Insight Into A Self Published Book Launch
- Next Time You Feel Average, Read This Post & High Five The God Of Awesome
IMPORTANT GUEST POSTS, ARTICLES & INTERVIEWS
- The Successful Mistakes of Richard Branson & Richard Jones – via Under30CEO
- 100 Tips to Alleviate Self-Doubt – via Jane Friedman
- Branding: Where Marketing and Writing Become Friends – via The Book Designer
- Are You A Fine Wine Writer? – via Write It Sideways
- The Secret Sauce To Becoming Awesome – via Famous Bloggers
- Can A Man Really Write Romance? – via The Creative Penn
- The 10 Rules Of Social Media Engagement – via Problogger
**For a complete list of Guest Posts & Interview, Please Click Here
THESE ARE THE CURRENT PROJECTS I’M WORKING ON.
I UNLOVE YOU (FICTION)
I UNLOVE YOU is my third novel: a gritty New Adult story about young love, pregnancy, broken hearts, and impossible decisions. Tired of the same old ways, I’m going about this book differently, offering it for FREE… FOREVER… and inviting readers and writers alike to Join This Band of Merry Misfits.
Uncover the full ins and outs via my failed Kickstarter campaign, and although painful, I didn’t let this failure hold me back. This is a book I NEED to write. This is a journey I NEED to share with others. This is a book that NEEDS to be free, and help change how readers & writers are friends. Below are a few Newsworthy Angles you may enjoy, so explore and be sure to Get In Touch to arrange an Interview, Feature, or Guest Post.
1: THIS FOREVER FREE NOVEL PLANS TO SOLVE A COLOSSAL PROBLEM READ THE PRESS RELEASE
2: THIS ASTONISHING PARTY OF PEOPLE PLAN TO CHANGE HOW YOU READ READ THE PRESS RELEASE
3: NEW ADULT’S FUTURE NEEDS CRAZY MEN LIKE ME READ THE PRESS RELEASE
4: 3 NOT SO OBVIOUS REASONS WHY MUSIC AND BOOKS FOLLOW THE SAME RULES READ THE PRESS RELEASE
THE SUCCESSFUL MISTAKE (NON-FICTION)
When I left my job, I pleaded with entrepreneur friends to give me advice. To my surprise, they offered me stories of failure and mistakes, rather glory and success. With sudden clarity, I knew I had to write this book: a book about an entrepreneur’s #GreatMistake, and how they turned it around; a book that shares inspiring & entertaining stories; a book tasked with changing our definition of a ‘mistake’.
150+ Entrepreneurs later, and I’m ready to write and share this wonderful adventure with an ever growing entrepreneurial community. However, this is BIGGER than a book, and the journey begins now as I invite fellow entrepreneurs to Join This Band of Merry Misfits. Through my Weekly Podcast and emails that ask YOU to contribute, this is about US, not me. Below are a few Newsworthy Angles, so please explore and Get In Touch to arrange an Interview, Feature, or Guest Post.
1: HOW I ENTICED 100+ INSPIRING ENTREPRENEURS TO BE MY FRIEND: AND WHY YOU SHOULD, TOO READ THE PRESS RELEASE
2: THIS ARMY OF ENTREPRENEURS PLAN TO CHANGE HOW YOU READ READ THE PRESS RELEASE
3: DO YOU EMBRACE MISTAKES LIKE THESE EXPERIENCED ENTREPRENEURS DO? READ THE PRESS RELEASE
4: THIS BOOK CANNOT FAIL FOR THESE MONUMENTAL REASONS READ THE PRESS RELEASE